Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas is Coming!

In exactly 42 days, it will be Christmas Day!!! This is my favorite holiday of the year and I wanted to do something with my passion for crafting to help celebrate the holiday season.  So I decided to make Christmas cards.  I am very excited and I have come up with a couple of cards, that I would like to share with everyone.  It has been fun getting ideas for Christmas cards and even more fun making them.  Take a look at these cards:

Gold Nativity Card


Greeting Inside


Silver Nativity Card

I am really proud of how nice they came out.   To make these cards I used:
- heavyweight gold and silver cardstock
- gold and silver embossing powder that matches the paper
- Christmas stamps

Here is another one that I think is super cute:


For this one, I used:
- A blank note card
- Christmas paper
- Red Cardstock
- Rubber Christmas stamp
- Embossing powder

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.  More cards are coming soon, so stay tuned!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards - the gold and silver are really striking cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are beautiful simple yet striking cards! I always love the look of embossing on metallic papers.

    ReplyDelete